Enjoy a MTO fee waiver through the second half of August.
For example, you can choose from the MTO shoes and boots that we currently offer such as our popular Tete Moc Toe Derby from our GMTO collaboration with Leffot in NYC...
Or perhaps you missed your chance to pick up the Antonio Balmoral Boot in our October 2019 GMTO and wanted another opportunity...
Maybe you regret not pulling the trigger during the July 2021 debut of our lovely Kerouac Boot in dark oak...
Or missed our email about the Madoz Medallion Oxford in box calf in coffee brown.
Another option within our MTO fee waiver is that you can customize the last, upper material, patina, and sole of any existing styles without the additional 300 euro fee.
For example, you can choose our Mario Cap Toe Oxford with a Vibram button sole instead of a leather one:
Or perhaps you thought our Davis Spectator would have been nice in a gold box calf and milkshake suede:
Or maybe our signature Decon Chelsea Boot in a classic chocolate suede instead of our existing range of colors...
All MTO orders will be made, hand finished, and delivered in approximately 4 to 6 months.
For our existing MTO selection simply visit our Made-to-Order Shoes and Boots section on our website and place an order. You'll note that the 300 euro fee for Condal Collection shoes and 200 euro fee for Brava Collection shoes have already been waived.
For a custom MTO shoe or boot, please see the following instructions:
Custom MTO Instructions
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if there is a combination that you are interested in that is not currently available.
Please specify the model, last, upper material, patina, and sole that you are interested in. We’ll create a custom SKU for you on our website so that you can easily place your order online. Below are your options:
- Models- Please select a model from our existing selection or share a photo of one of our shoes that you found on the internet and share the URL.
- Last - Please specify whether you prefer either our round or soft square chiseled toe.
- Upper & Patina- Please specify in the email the upper material and patina that you are interested in:
- Box calf leather from Tanneries du Puy with any of the patinas featured on our website or a custom color patina. We will need a photo reference of any custom patinas.
- Vegano inca leather from Tanneries du Annonay with any of the patinas featured on our website or a custom color patina. We will need a photo reference of any custom patinas.
- Country calf leather from Tanneries du Puy with any of the patinas featured on our website or a custom color patina. We will need a photo reference of any custom patinas.
- Suede from Charles Stead with any of the patinas featured on our website or a custom color patina. We will need a photo reference of any custom patinas.
- We have access to other leathers but it depends on the current stock of our suppliers.
- Sole- Please specify in the email the sole that you are interested in:
- Goodyear-welted Leather Sole
- Goodyear-welted Leather Sole with beveled waist (120 euros additional)
- Goodyear-welted Vibram Gumlite Commando Sole
- Goodyear-welted Vibram Rubber Button Sole
- Additional details - Please include in your email if there are any other specific details that you would like such as thread or eyelet color, leather lining color, etc.
Any customizations that require us to design a new pattern are not included in our MTO fee waiver. This means any requests for changes to the seam lines, addition or removal of a toe cap/wingtip, and changes to the ankle height of boots or shoes are not included in this MTO fee wavier promotion.
Once we receive your email a member of our team will usually get back to you within 24 to 48 hours.
All custom made-to-order shoes are made and delivered in approximately 4 to 6 months unless specified otherwise.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com.