Derby Simple Shoe - Bister
Our Derby Simple Shoe is now available in bister, a brown that is derived from the ash of burnt wood.
More info below:
- Asymmetric design with no center back seam for a clean, streamlined look and feel
- Goodyear-welted construction ensures that your shoes last for many years, with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Textured pebble grain leather with our signature handmade 3D patina
- Light but durable Vibram Gumlite commando sole that is formal enough for the office yet rugged enough for the street
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Bench grade and professionally hand polished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Orders will be shipped in 7-10 business days
- Proudly made in Spain
Please note that VAT will be added during checkout for customers residing in the EU. The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. The Derby Simple Shoe is also available in our atelier and men's shoe store in Barcelona, Spain.