Joseph Double Monk Shoe (Made-to-Order) - Orion
Our Joseph Cap Toe Double Monk Shoe with a handmade Orion patina is now available as a Made-to-Order (MTO).
Visit our YouTube page for a short on foot video.
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes. Please note that VAT will be added upon checkout for customers residing in the EU.
More info below:
- Asymmetric design with no center back seam for a clean, streamlined look and feel
- Goodyear welted construction ensures that your shoes last for many years, with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Box Calf leather from Tanneries du Puy owned by Hermes
- Lightweight, durable, and comfortable Vibram Gumlite commando sole that is formal enough for the office yet rugged enough for the street
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Bench made and professionally hand finished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Orders will be dispatched in 16 - 20 Weeks
- Proudly made in Spain
Please note that the color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. The Joseph Cap Toe Double Monk Shoe is also available as a made-to-order in our atelier and men's shoe store in Barcelona, Spain.