Joseph Double Monk Shoe (Made-to-Order) - Dark Mahogony Box Calf
- French box calf leather from Tanneries du Puy
- Asymmetric design with no center back seam for a clean, streamlined look and feel
- Goodyear welted construction ensures that your shoes last for many years, with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Light but durable Vibram Gumlite Commando Sole
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Bench made and professionally hand polished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Made-to-order in 16 to 20 Weeks
- VAT will be added during checkout for customers residing in the EU
- Price includes 300 Euro MTO fee
- Proudly made in Spain
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.
Please note that the color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width. Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing information below.
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size|