Derby Simple Boot - Black Patina
The Derby Simple in combat boot form and a black patina, as worn by Wei Koh of The Rake. More info below:
- Bench made, Goodyear welted construction
- Round toe last and country calf leather upper with our polished black patina
- Light but durable Vibram Gumlite Commando Sole
- Padded insole with characteristic Norman Vilalta design
- Made-to-order in 16 to 20 weeks
- Price includes 300 euro MTO fee
- VAT will added during checkout for customers who reside in the EU
- Made in Spain
Please note that the color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width. Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing information below.
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size|
If you would like to change the last (EE width, chiseled, round), upper material, sole, color or patina, please see our custom made-to-order instructions.
All made-to-orders shoes that are listed on our made-to-order page have a MTO fee included in the price. As such, there is no additional cost for changes (except for the addition of metal tips, brass initialing, and rubber encrusting).