Luis Balmoral Derby Shoe (Made-to-Order) - Marron Mediterraneo
- Box Vegano Inca leather from Tanneries du Annonay
- Handmade Marron Mediterreaneo patina by our artisan team in Barcelona
- Asymmetric design with no center back seam for a clean, streamlined look and feel
- Goodyear welted construction ensures that your shoes last for many years, with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Lightweight and durable Vibram Gumlite Commando Sole
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Bench made and professionally hand finished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Visit our YouTube Page for a short on foot video
- Made-to-order in 16 to 20 weeks
- VAT will be added during checkout for customers residing in the EU
- Proudly made in Spain
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.
The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. The Luis Derby Balmoral Shoe is also available in our atelier and men's shoe store in Barcelona, Spain.
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width. Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing information below.
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size|
If you would like to change the last (EE width, chiseled, round), upper material, sole, color or patina, please see our custom made-to-order instructions.
All made-to-orders shoes that are listed on our made-to-order page have a MTO fee included in the price. As such, there is no additional cost for changes (except for the addition of metal tips, brass initialing, and rubber encrusting).