Wholecut Oxford Shoe - Marron Mediterraneo
Our Wholecut Oxford in marron mediterraneo. Uppers made from only one piece of leather, with a chiseled toe and unique 4 eyelet side lacing. Receive shoe trees complimentary with purchase through the end of October. Be sure to add the shoe trees to your cart and use the code BREAKTHERULES during checkout. Please note that VAT will be added during checkout for customers residing in the EU.
More details below:
- French box calf leather and black box calf lining from Tanneries du Puy, supplier of some of the finest leathers in the world and owned by Hermes.
- Goodyear welted construction that will ensure that your shoes last for many years, with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Embossed initials of the artisans who worked on each pair on the sole
- Bench made and professionally hand polished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Orders will be shipped in 7 - 14 business days
- Proudly made in Spain
Rubber encrusted soles, metal tips and hand polished brass initials in the sole available for purchase under shoe customizations. Please note that the color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen.
We encourage you to send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. If you would like to try the shoe on in person, the men's leather Wholecut Oxford Shoe is also available in our atelier and men's shoe store in Barcelona, Spain.