James Loafer - Degand Brown
The James Penny loafer from The Number 5 Collection with the new patina in Degand Brown.
Product details below:
- Leather from Tanneries du Puy with our new patina-coloring in a unique Brown that is simple yet elegant. The perfect shoe for any occasion during any season of the year.
- Signature asymmetric design with no center back seam for an exclusive streamlined look and feel.
- Goodyear welted construction that will ensure that your shoes last years, with leather soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
and the classic moldeable insole (probably the best quality of a Goodyear welted shoe).
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Bench grade and professionally hand patinated and finished by our team of artisans before shipment.
- Made-to-order will be shipped in 16 - 20 Weeks
- VAT will be calculated and added upon checkout for customers residing in the EU
- Price includes 300 Euro MTO fee
- Proudly made in Spain.
Please review our size and fitting page for guidance on size selection. Our Penny Loafer is also available as a made-to-order in our boutique in Barcelona, Spain. We encourage you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.