Frank Cap Toe Derby (Made-to-Order) - Espresso
- French Box Vegano Inca leather from Tanneries du Annonay
- Asymmetric design with no center back seam for a clean, streamlined look and feel
- Goodyear welted construction ensures that your shoes last for many years, with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Light and durable Vibram Gumlite Commando Sole
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Bench made and professionally hand polished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Made-to-order in 16 to 20 weeks
- Price includes the 300 euro MTO fee
- VAT will be added during checkout for customers residing in the EU
- Proudly made in Spain
The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width. Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing information below.
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size|
If you would like to change the last (EE width, chiseled, round), upper material, sole, color or patina, please see our custom made-to-order instructions.
All made-to-orders shoes that are listed on our made-to-order page have a MTO fee included in the price. As such, there is no additional cost for changes (except for the addition of metal tips, brass initialing, and rubber encrusting).