We offer the service of fitting shoes for customers who aren't sure about sizing and aren't able to visit our men's shoe store in Barcelona to confirm their size in person. The fitting shoes include two right side shoes with a 1/2 size difference. For example, if you are unsure if you are a size 8 1/2 or 9, you can order a pair of fitting shoes and receive a right side in both a 8 1/2 and a 9 to compare.
We've outlined the process of confirming your size through fitting shoes below:
1. Choose the two sizes that you are unsure of (with a 1/2 size difference).
2. Place your order for the fitting shoes. The 300 euro payment will be a deposit that will be credited towards a pair of shoes or boots.
3. Norman Vilalta will ship you the fitting shoes.
4. Receive the fitting shoes at home and confirm which size works best for you. You can also communicate this to the Norman Vilalta Team so that we have this information on record for you.
5. After confirming your size, mail back the fitting shoes to Norman Vilalta. The Norman Vilalta team will provide you with instructions on what information should be included when shipping the shoes.
6. Upon confirmation of receipt of the returned fitting shoes, Norman Vilalta will provide a 300 euro credit for you to use towards an order of shoes.
Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width. Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing information below.
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size|