- Country Calf leather from Tanneries du Puy and suede from Charles Stead
- Asymmetric design with no center back seam for a clean, streamlined look and feel
- Goodyear welted construction ensures that your shoes last for many years, with soles that can be replaced as many times necessary
- Light but durable Vibram Gumlite Commando Sole that is formal enough for the office yet rugged enough for the street
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Bench made and professionally hand polished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Made-to-order in 5 to 6 months
- Price includes the 300 Euro MTO fee
- Proudly made in Spain
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.
Please note that the color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.