For February, we’ve brought back our popular MTO fee waiver.
For example, you can choose from the MTO shoes and boots that we currently offer such as our popular Haring Moc Toe Boot...
Or perhaps you missed your chance to pick up the Derby Megabrogue from our A Spring Break GMTO in November and wanted another good opportunity...
Maybe you regret not pulling the trigger on our Boulevardier...
Or even our Calder Wingtip Derby in box calf and our popular Dark Oak patina.
An alternate option is that you can customize the last, upper material, patina, and sole of any existing styles without the additional 300 euro fee.
For example, you can choose Miquel Decon Double Monk in a stunning box calf and navy suede with our Orion patina...
Or perhaps you thought our Davis Spectator would have been nice in a red and cream instead of blue:
Or maybe our signature Decon Chelsea Boot in burgundy suede instead of our existing range of colors...
All MTO orders will be made, hand finished, and delivered in approximately 16 to 20 weeks.
For our existing MTO selection simply visit our Made-to-Order Shoes and Boots section and place an order. You'll note that the 300 euro fee for Condal Collection shoes and 200 euro fee for Brava Collection shoes have already been waived.
For a custom MTO shoe or boot, please see the following instructions:
Custom MTO Instructions
Email email@example.com if there is a combination that you are interested in that is not currently available.
Please specify the model, last, upper material, patina, and sole that you are interested in. We’ll create a custom SKU for you on our website so that you can easily place your order online. Below are your options:
- Models- Please select a model from our existing selection or share a photo of one of our shoes that you found on the internet and share the URL.
- Last - Please specify whether you prefer either a round or chiseled toe.
- Upper & Patina- Please specify in the email the upper material and patina that you are interested in:
- Box calf leather from Tanneries du Puy with any of the patinas featured on our website or a custom color patina. We will need a photo reference of any custom patinas.
- Vegano inca leather from Tanneries du Annonay with any of the patinas featured on our website or a custom color patina. We will need a photo reference of any custom patinas.
- Country calf leather from Tanneries du Puy with any of the patinas featured on our website or a custom color patina. We will need a photo reference of any custom patinas.
- Suede from Charles Stead with any of the patinas featured on our website or a custom color patina. We will need a photo reference of any custom patinas.
- We have access to other leathers but it depends on the current stock of our suppliers.
- Sole- Please specify in the email the sole that you are interested in:
- Goodyear-welted Leather Sole
- Goodyear-welted Leather Sole with beveled waist (120 euros additional)
- Goodyear-welted Vibram Gumlite Commando Sole
- Goodyear-welted Vibram Rubber Button Sole
- Additional details - Please include in your email if there are any other specific details that you would like such as thread or eyelet color, leather lining color, etc.
Once we receive your email a member of our team will typically get back to you within 24 to 48 hours.
All custom made-to-order shoes are made and delivered in approximately 16 to 20 weeks unless specified otherwise.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.