We offer the service of fitting shoes for customers who aren't certain about sizing and don't have a chance to visit our men's shoe store in Barcelona to confirm their size in person.
The fitting shoes include two right side shoes with a 1/2 size difference and or width difference (E or F width). For example, if you are unsure if you are a size 8.5 or 9, you can order a pair of fitting shoes and receive a right side in both a 8.5 and a 9 to compare.
Or if you aren´t sure if you´ll need a wider width, you can order a 8.5 in our E standard width and compare it with a 8.5 in our F wide width.
We've outlined the process of confirming your size through fitting shoes below:
1. Choose the two sizes that you are unsure of (with a 1/2 size difference). Please note be sure to choose the proper width that you would like to try (E standard width or F wide width).
2. In the order notes section during the checkout process please specify whether your right or left foot is bigger.
3. Place your order for the fitting shoes. The 300 euro payment will be a deposit that will be credited towards a pair of shoes or boots.
4. Norman Vilalta will ship you the fitting shoes and provide you with instructions via email.
5. Receive the fitting shoes at home and confirm which size works best for you. You can also communicate this to the Norman Vilalta Team so that we have this information on record for you.
6. After confirming your size, mail back the fitting shoes to Norman Vilalta. The Norman Vilalta team will provide you with instructions on what information should be included when shipping the shoes.
If you live near a location that accepts DHL Express, we can provide the return shipping paperwork for you. We will deduct the return shipping costs from the deposit.
7. Upon confirmation of receipt of the returned fitting shoes, Norman Vilalta will provide a 300 euro credit for you to use towards an order of shoes (minus any return shipping costs).
Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.