- French box calf leather from Tanneries du Puy combined with luxurious suede from Charles Stead
- Goodyear welted construction ensures that your shoes last years with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Embossed initials of the artisans who worked on each pair on the sole
- Bench made and professionally hand patinated and finished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Made-to-order in 4 to 6 months
- VAT will be added during checkout for customers residing in the EU
- Price includes 300 Euro MTO fee
- Proudly made in Spain
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.
The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.