Your cart is empty
Discover our ready made shoes and boots
Uncertain of your size?
Try our fitting shoes
Order with confidence
Size & Last Comparison
Good things come in 3's
The perfect derbies for the season
The Art of Shoemaking
Our exceptional hand finishing
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width. Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing info below.
UK (Norman Vilalta)
When choosing your size, it’s important to understand our lasts:
1) For 10 years we worked exclusively on bespoke shoes. As such, we've seen and worked with feet of all different sizes, shapes, and forms. We developed our lasts applying our knowledge and deep understanding making custom shoes by hand.
2) Our lasts have a fitted but flexible entrance. Your feet will feel a slight suction when putting on our shoes. This is a detail that you will find in a bespoke shoe, a feature that translates to comfort. 3) The arch of our last is carved like a bespoke shoe, which enables us to design our sole with a slim waist. This means less bulk and material which is why our shoes weigh less than your average dress shoe. These features allow our shoes to support your foot throughout the day. 4) When choosing your size, it’s important to know that you can either choose a bespoke fit (very close to the foot), or go a half a size up and feel more free and loose in the shoe. Our lasts are designed to stretch and retract back in place with each step. This helps to minimize creasing where the shoe bends while you walk, which is common when there is space between the shoe and the foot.
5) Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing for dress shoes, E medium width fitting. If you have either a wide foot or a high arch you will want to choose ½ size-up. Please see the size chart above.
6) If you know your size in other luxury shoe brands, we have started to compile a list of size and last comparison references here: Size & Last Comparison Page
Our friends at Leffot also put together a nice size comparison chart here: Leffot Size Comparison Page.
7) If you would like to confirm your size in person but can't visit our shoe store in Barcelona, we can send you fitting shoes.
8) If you have any doubts and would like to have a conversation with one of our experts about sizing and fitting, feel free to reach out to us. You can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +34 933 234 014.
Only 0 pairs left in stock
The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.