Your cart is empty
Discover our ready made shoes and boots
Uncertain of your size?
Try our fitting shoes
Order with confidence
Size & Last Comparison
Visit Us in Barcelona
Meet the team and see our shoes
Start the new year off properly
The Art of Shoemaking
Our exceptional hand finishing
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width (equivalent to a US D width). Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing info below.
UK (Norman Vilalta)
1) From our personal experiences with customers in our boutique in Barcelona, customers tend to choose the same UK size in our shoes as they do in most of the lasts of John Lobb, Crockett & Jones, Carmina, Saint Crispin's and Enzo Bonafe. For example, if you wear a size 7.5 UK in any of these brands, a size 7.5 UK should fit you in our shoes as well.
Customers tend to choose 1/2 size down from what they wear in Edward Green, Gaziano & Girling, and Antonio Meccariello. For example, if you wear a size 8.0 UK in these brands, then a size 7.5 UK should fit you in our shoes.
If you know your size in other well known men's shoe brands, we have compiled a list of size and last comparison references for you here: Size & Last Comparison Page
Our friends at Leffot also have a helpful chart here: Leffot Size Comparison Page.
2) If you have either a wide foot or a high arch you will want to choose ½ size-up. We offer a UK F width (wide width) for shoes that are made-to-order. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to place an order for any of our shoes in a F width.
3) Our lasts were developed with 10 years of working exclusively on bespoke shoes. If you would like to understand more, read about Norman Vilalta Lasts.
4) If you would like to confirm your size in person but can't visit our shoe store in Barcelona, we can send you fitting shoes.
5) If you have any doubts and would like to have a conversation with one of our experts about sizing and fitting, feel free to reach out to us:
Email us directly at email@example.comCall us at +34 933 234 014.
Only 0 pairs left in stock
The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our Brossa Derby Boot or our special Leffot collaboration.