The Eduardo Derby Shoe, a special MTO collaboration that we launched with the The Noble Shoe. Together we created a new version of Eduardo in a soft square chiseled toe, repello suede from Charles Stead and a marvelous cognac and cream handmade patina made by Norman himself.
- One eyelet lacing and elongated vamp with soft square chiseled toe
- Repello suede from Charles Stead
- Handmade patina in cognac and cream
- Bench made, Goodyear-welted construction
- Quilted and padded insole
- Professionally hand finished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Made-to-order in 5 to 6 months
- Men's derby shoe proudly made in Spain
We will accept a 50% deposit to place an order using the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before final shipment.
Please note that the color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this derby shoe.