- Nubuck uppers with brogue and patina accents and a Barcino Medallion
- Bench made, Goodyear-welted construction
- Brick red Vibram Rubber Button Sole
- Quilted and padded insole
- Read Justin Fitzpatrick of The Shoe Snob´s review of this shoe here.
- Made-to-order in 5 to 6 months
- Price includes 300 euro MTO fee
- Proudly made in Spain
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.
The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.