Double Monk Simple (Made-to-Order) - Black 3D Patina
After many requests at trunk shows and via email, we decided to make our classic Double Monk Simple available online as a made-to-order. Originally launched with our first ready-to-wear collection, the shoe has been consistently asked about over the years and can now be labeled a "Norman Vilalta Classic". The slim cut waist of our last and rounded toe box give the shoe a refined silhouette and the pebble grain leather combined with Norman's signature 3D patina add a unique texture and pop. Please note that VAT is calculated and added during checkout for customers residing in the EU.
More info below:
- Asymmetric design with no center back seam for a clean, streamlined look and feel
- Goodyear welted construction ensures that your shoes last for many years, with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Textured pebble grain leather with our signature handmade 3D patina
- Light but durable Vibram Gumlite commando sole that is formal enough for the office yet rugged enough for the street
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Bench grade and professionally hand polished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Orders will be made-to-order and dispatched in 16 - 20 Weeks
- VAT will be calculated and added upon checkout for customers residing in the EU
- Price includes the 300 Euro MTO fee
- Proudly made in Spain
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.
Please note that the color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. The Double Monk Strap Shoe is also available as a made-to-order in our atelier and men's shoe store in Barcelona, Spain.