Westley Decon Derby Shoe - Orion Handmade Patina
The Westley Decon Derby Shoe is an elegant blend of style and functionality. The chiseled toe and elongated vamp give the shoe a sleek silhouette that is both clean and edgy. The side gore enables them to easily be put on, while the lace closure provides additional stability and support. Please note that VAT is calculated and added during checkout for customers residing in the EU.
More product details below:
- French box calf leather and black box calf lining from Tanneries du Puy
- Goodyear welted construction ensures that your shoes last for many years, with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Embossed initials of the artisans who worked on each pair on the sole
- Bench made and professionally hand painted and polished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Orders will be shipped in 7-14 business days
- Proudly made in Spain
The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. Rubber encrusted soles, metal tips and hand polished brass initials in the sole are available for purchase.
We encourage you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. The Westley Decon Derby Shoe is also available in our atelier and men's luxury shoe store in Barcelona, Spain.