Custom MTO for Mahesh - Joseph Double Monk Shoe Espresso
This is a Custom MTO Joseph Double Monk Shoe for Mahesh. Please see the details below:
- Last - Round Toe
- Upper Leather - Vegano Inca leather in espresso from Tanneries du Annonay (see the second to last photo)
- Lining - Black box calf leather from Tanneries du Puy
- Insole - Black with embroidery in espresso stitching (see the last photo)
- Fit adjustments - Adjustments to instep, right pinky, and big toe
- Buckle - brass
- Sole - Lightweight, durable, and comfortable Vibram Gumlite commando sole that is formal enough for the office yet rugged enough for the street
- Design - Asymmetric design with no center back seam for a clean, streamlined look and feel
- Construction - Goodyear welted construction ensures that your shoes last for many years, with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Finishing - Bench made and professionally hand finished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Orders will be dispatched in 16 - 20 Weeks
- Proudly made in Spain
Please note that the color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen.
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width. Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing information below.
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size|
If you would like to change the last (EE width, chiseled, round), upper material, sole, color or patina, please see our custom made-to-order instructions. All made-to-order shoes have a MTO fee included in the price, so there is no additional cost for changes (except for the addition of metal tips, brass initialing, and rubber encrusting).