Moc Toe Kerouac Boot MTO - Burgundy Suede and Dark Oak Patina
This is a custom SKU created for Sandeep. The MTO boot will have a moc toe similar to that of the Tete and Xavier Derby.
- Carefully hand stitched split moc toe
- Vegano inca leather from Tanneries du Annonay with the apron and tongue in burgundy suede from Charles Stead
- Dark oak handmade patina
- Dark stitching on the moc toe
- Goodyear welted construction ensures that your shoes last for many years, with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Lightweight, durable, and comfortable Vibram Button Sole
- Quilted and padded insole
- Bench made and professionally hand finished before shipment
- VAT will be added during checkout for EU residents
- Made-to-order in 16 to 20 weeks
- Proudly made in Spain
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.
The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width. Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing information below.
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size|