James Loafer - Degand Brown
- French box calf leather from Tanneries du Puy
- Handmade patina in Degand Brown
- Signature asymmetric design with no center back seam for an exclusive streamlined look and feel.
- Goodyear welted construction ensures that your shoes last years, with leather soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Bench made and professionally hand patinated and finished by our team of artisans before shipment.
- Made-to-order in 16 to 20 Weeks
- VAT will be added during checkout for customers residing in the EU
- Price includes 300 Euro MTO fee
- Proudly made in Spain.
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width. Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing information below.
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size|