Tassel Loafer (Made-to-Order) - Caramel 3D Patina
Our Tassel Loafer with a caramel 3D Patina is available as a made-to-order (MTO). Featured by The Shoe Snob.
Product details below:
- Grain calf leather and black box calf lining from Tanneries du Puy
- Goodyear welted construction that will ensure that your shoes last years, with leather soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Embossed initials of the artisans who worked on each pair on the sole
- Bench grade and professionally hand patinated and finished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Orders will be shipped in 16-20 Weeks
- VAT will be calculated and added upon checkout for customers residing in the EU
- Price includes 300 Euro MTO fee
- Proudly made in Spain
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. Please review our size and fitting page for guidance on size selection. We encourage you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. The Men's Tassel Loafer is also available as a made-to-order in our men's shoe store in Barcelona, Spain.