Wholecut Oxford Shoe (Made-to-Order for Dmitry) - Black and Purple Patina
This is a custom Made-to-Order (MTO) SKU created for Dmitry. The shoe is a Wholecut with grain leather as shown in the photo. The lining will be box calf in purple.
More details below:
- Grain calf leather and purple box calf lining from Tanneries du Puy, supplier of some of the finest leathers in the world and owned by Hermes.
- Goodyear welted construction that will ensure that your shoes last for many years, with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Embossed initials of the artisans who worked on each pair on the sole
- Bench made and professionally hand polished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Orders will be shipped in 16 - 20 weeks
- Proudly made in Spain
Rubber encrusted soles, metal tips and hand polished brass initials in the sole available for purchase under shoe customizations. Please note that the color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen.
Please review our size and fitting page for guidance on size selection. We encourage you to send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. If you would like to try the shoe on in person, the men's leather Wholecut Oxford Shoe is also available in our atelier and men's shoe store in Barcelona, Spain.
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width. Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing information below.
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size|