- Luxurious chocolate suede uppers from Charles Stead
- Brogue accenting along toe cap, wingtip, and the quarters
- Goodyear welted construction ensures that your shoes last year with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Hand painted purple leather soles with the embossed initials of the artisan who worked on your shoes
- Bench made and professionally hand patinated and finished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Made-to-order in 4 to 6 months
- Price includes the 300 Euro MTO fee
- VAT will be added during checkout for customers who reside in the EU
- Proudly made in Spain
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.
The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.