Hemingway Derby Boot - Dark Mahogany MTO
- French box calf leather from Tanneries du Puy combined with a semi lined shaft in Box Vegano Inca from Tanneries du Annonay
- Goodyear welted construction with soles that can replaced as many times necessary
- Lightweight and durable Vibram Rubber Button Sole
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Bench made and professionally hand patinated and finished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Made-to-order (MTO) in 7 to 8 months
- Price includes 300 euro MTO fee
- Proudly made in Spain
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.
Please note that the color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.