Brossa Derby Boot (Made-to-Order) - Cognac Box Calf
- French box calf leather upper from Tanneriers du Puy
- Round toe last with cap toe and brogue accents
- Six eyelets lacing with simplified brogue accents along the facings
- Durable, lightweight, and comfortable Vibram Rubber Button Sole
- Goodyear welted construction with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Bench made and professionally hand finished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- On feet video available on our YouTube Channel
- Made-to-order in 16 to 20 weeks
- Price includes the 300 MTO fee
- Proudly made in Spain
We accept a 50% deposit to place an order using the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before final shipment.
The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width. Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing information below.
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size|