- French Box calf leather from Tanneries du Puy with a carefully handstitched apron
- Handmade Degand Brown patina
- Goodyear welted construction that will ensure that your shoes last years with soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Durable but lightweight Vibram Gumlite Commando Sole
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Bench made and professionally hand patinated and finished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Made-to-order in 4 to 6 months
- Price includes the 300 euro MTO fee
- Proudly made in Spain
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.
The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.