Joaquin Loafer (Made-to-Order) - Dark Oak
- Vegano inca grain calf leather from Tanneries du Annonay with a handmade dark oak patina
- Chiseled toe last with tassels and a carefully hand-stitched apron
- Natural calf lining from Tanneries du Puy
- Goodyear welted construction that will ensure that your shoes last years, with leather soles that can be replaced as many times as necessary
- Quilted and padded insole for additional cushioning and luxury detailing
- Embossed initials of the artisans who worked on each pair on the sole
- Bench made and professionally hand finished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Visit our YouTube page for a short on foot video
- Made-to-order in 16 to 20 Weeks
- Price includes 300 euro MTO fee
- Loafers proudly made in Spain
If you would like to place your order with a 50% deposit, please use the code MTODEPOSIT during checkout. The balance will be collected before shipping your shoes.The color and patina may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your computer screen. We encourage you to send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Our shoes are sized in standard UK sizing, E medium width. Please see the conversion chart as well as additional sizing information below.
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size|