1. I am not sure about my size and I do not live near one of your retail partners to try your shoes on in person. What do you recommend?
If you know your size in any of the other luxury footwear brands, please visit our size and last comparison page. With help of many of our dedicated customers, we put together sizing references that should help you. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional sizing guidance.
If you are still uncertain, we recommend ordering fitting shoes so that you can easily compare two different sizes comfortably at home.
Please remember that ready to wear shoes are returnable within 14 days as long as there is no visible wear marks to the upper or soles.
2. I am interested in a shoe/boot of yours but would like them in a different upper material, color, and with a different sole. Is this possible?
Yes, we can customize any of our current styles and can change the upper material (box calf, pebble grain, suede, etc), the sole (Vibram, JR soles, etc), and the color (solid colors, patinas, etc).
All custom shoes are considered a made-to-order (MTO) and include a made-to-order fee of 300 euros (except for exotic skins). We accept a 50% deposit to place a MTO order. The balance will be collected before the shoes are delivered.
Please email email@example.com and a member of our team will work with you to create a custom SKU so that you can easily place your order online.
3. I've heard that you offer bespoke and semi-bespoke but don't see them online. How can I place an order for either of the two?
If you are interested in bespoke, we would like to meet you in person to take your measurements and work directly with you on the design and style of the shoe. You can either meet us in person at our workshop in Barcelona, Spain or at one of our trunk shows. For trunk show information, please be sure to sign up to our newsletter.
We have plans to bring back our 1202 Heritage Collection, our semi-bespoke line of shoes, to the website but until then please email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on demand and the current queue, we will be able to accept new orders.
4. I noticed that made-to-order takes around 16 to 20 weeks. Is there any way to have them delivered faster?
16 to 20 weeks is the general turnaround time but we do everything we can to ship shoes sooner. We deliver to customers on a first come, first serve basis.
We will not accept any additional payments or offers to prioritize a new order over an existing one.
If you're curious about production times of shoe making, our good friend Justin Fitzpatrick of The Shoe Snob wrote a nice little piece here.
5. My home country has high customs fees for any products that are imported. Can you please declare a lower value on my shoes?
We understand the pain of paying customs fees but we cannot declare a lower value for any products that were ordered from us. Spain has very strict invoicing, accounting, and compliance practices that we must abide by.
6. I have a group-made-to-order model that I would like to propose. Is this possible?
Absolutely. We can produce a custom group-made-to-order for any customer who has at least 6 people who have expressed interest in the proposed model and are ready to place an order. Please email email@example.com to help organize the custom group-made-to-order with you.
7. I love the Decon Chelsea Boot. Will they be available via group-made-to-order any time soon?
Our group-made-to-order program is designed to test new styles and color combinations with our customers. This helps with planning purposes and also gives our customers a unique opportunity to purchase our products at a lower price point.
Our Decon Chelsea Boot is an established classic of ours that will not be included in any promotion or group-made-to-order.
8. I have a pair of Derby Simple Shoes with a 3D Patina and am not sure how to maintain them. Can you please provide either maintenance tips or help?
With help from our friend Christian Vingsand of C.G. Vingsand Shoeshine Trondheim, we put together a guide with some video clips to help our customers maintain the 3D Patina of their shoes. We hope you find this guide helpful. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
9. I have a pair of your shoes that need new soles. Do you offer these services?
Absolutely. Please email email@example.com for information on the process and turnaround for having a pair of your shoes resoled.
10. I am very happy with your shoes and services. Aside from purchasing shoes, is there any other way for me to support you?
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our shoes and services. The best way to show your additional support for us is via online reviews. If you've visited either our workshop or website please submit a review to any of the following platforms:
We appreciate your support.